Girls Can Do Volunteer Program
Ambassadors are volunteers who bring a group of girls to the event. Each Ambassador invites girls to come with them who would not otherwise have support to attend the event or a way to get there. A group is a minimum of 3 girls and can be 100! Each Ambassador and their group of girls get free tickets to the event ($25 value) and support from a Girls Can Do volunteer Lead for transportation logistics if needed.
Become an Ambassador
We have two types of Volunteer Leads for our Washington, D.C. event on Saturday, November, 12th:
- Community Outreach Leads
- Help us bring girls from under-served areas to the event.
- The estimated time commitment is 2-4 hours per week for the five months leading up to the event, July – November. And then a full day for the event.
- Event Planning Leads
- Help us plan the event.
- The estimated time commitment is 5-10 hours total leading up to the event in DC, and then a full day for the event.
When you sign up to be a Volunteer Lead you get these great perks:
- Free adult event ticket ($25 value)
- Your name on our website
- Invitation to the event VIP after-party
- Volunteer Lead sweatshirt
- Recognition at the event
- Support from the Girls Can Do Outreach Coordinator
- We will collect final numbers for your group THREE WEEKS before the event and email you ticket vouchers.
See Available Lead Positions
Event Day Volunteers
We have all kinds of jobs for all kinds of people. Please let us know if you are interested in helping with something specific on event day. All volunteers get a free t-shirt!
Become an Event Day Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in Girls Can Do and for being a Possibility Thinker.