Dear Daughter Studio :: Supporting Girls Can Do With Photo Event!
Saturday, February 11
Dear Daughter Studio. 1113 34th Avenue, Seattle, WA
(two doors north of Cupcake Royale)
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on February 11 at Dear Daughter Studio’s all-day open house event. This is your chance to have fun in the new studio and get your photo taken with someone you love (friends, brothers, sisters, moms and dads—bring who you love!)
Check out the fun!
- Play in the studio’s new style closet.
- Get a first-look at our teen clothing & body care line (designed for girls by girls.)
- Win door prizes and enjoy sweet treats.
- And of course, get your photo taken!
Here’s how we’re showing the love.
We’re waiving our standard studio fees and instead accepting donations for local non-profit, Girls Can Do—because just like us, they believe girls can do anything and everything!
Valentine’s Day event details:
- 15-minute photo shoot for kids, families, couples and friends.
- Complimentary 5×7 photo, printed on fine-art linen paper (one per family or person) and corresponding digital file for web sharing.
- Gift voucher to return to the studio for a full individual or family photo session ($250 value).
- Additional photos and photo products offered at regular Dear Daughter Studio prices.